We offer over-the-phone support for breastfeeding mothers including support for many of the pumps we sell through our Web site. Please note that we only offer phone support to customers who have purchased a pump from us, or those enrolled in our breastfeeding classes or consulting. If you would like more information about a product we sell on our Web site, please use our Online Contact Form. Thank you for your understanding.
We are at our office in Newton between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday; and 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday. On evenings and weekends, please leave a message; it will be responded to quickly. Urgent care is available. Our phone number is 617-244-5593.
Please call us if any of the following situations occur:
- The baby is not latching on or is not nursing well within 48 hours
- You are engorged or having nipple pain more than 48 hours
- You have had two difficult feeds in a row
- Your baby is not having at least two yellow bowel movements in a 24-hour period, after the third day
- Your baby is sleepy and has fewer than 8 feeds in 24 hours
- You feel your supply is low
- Your baby is a slow gainer
- You have plugged ducts or a red area on your breast
- You intend to return to work or school
- You wish to rent or purchase a breastpump or other nursing supplies.
Areas of specialty include prematurity, jaundice, twins, low weight gain, sore nipples and/or breasts, difficulty with latch-on, and engorgement.